Name:
Location: Southwest Kansas, United States

Healthy, fit, trim, 5'8", blue eyes, brown hair, gay, single, successful, forward looking & thinking.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Dominant finally hears from wayward Submissive

It seems that my wayward submissive has not been the "bad boy" that I thought him to be. He has not been out "catting around for dicks to fill his holes", he has not been ignoring me, he has not been an unfaithful submissive. He is still (& even MORE than ever) the "special" submissive I figured him to be. He has even reaffirmed his submission to me, offering himself up to me completely, telling me he cannot wait to kneel before me, to lay himself out before me for me to use anyway I want, to be mine in whatever way I want him, for me to dominate him totally, completely. I was most pleased with Aaron's contact today.

Now . . . what he HAS been is FOOLISH . . . he has been (how can I put this) "using a less than reliable computer access for his portable laptop" to try to keep in touch with me during the day at work. Because of this, many of his messages (through regular e-mail & the SwapFinder/AdultFriendFinder website) were lost by this "alternative" form of access. We have finally been able to connect, sort of (mostly through the
SwapFinder/AdultFriendFinder that has AGAIN been having trouble, like it frequently does!!!) because he has not been on his own computer with his own computer access. I have "pointed out the error of his ways" to him, told him to settle down (he tried in a panic to message me 23 times this afternoon), & then contact me again in a more secure way. It now looks like all will be okay with our "situaltion" & our "special relationship" is back on track (unless this all happens again, which it won't . . . WILL IT AARON?!). Time will tell. If anything of interest develops, I may decide to post it here & on the other site on which Aaron & I met. And I trust I will hear from Aaron - ON HIS OWN COMPUTER WITH HIS OWN WEB ACCESS - VERY SOON . . . because I have PLANS for him!

2 Comments:

Blogger tackman57 said...

Aaron,

I wanted to contact you because I was concerned about you from your last message to me on SF/AAF AND about what I wrote back to you. I know I gave you A LOT to think about & was, again, concerned about you. And I still am. BUT, now I see that you have changed your profile again, AWAY from your pledge that you are mine. I now know that you were just wanting a way out of meeting me, probably never really had any desire to meet me, & used my concern for you & your "supposed guilt for cheating on your wife" as a way out of meeting me. Well, Aaron, you now have your way. I will no longer bother you, contact you, have any interest in you from this point on. I find that you are a manipulator, a fake, a phony, a real game player. Too bad this site doesn't have a warning system for people like you. You lead people on, make them want to meet you, even care for you, then use them for your own personal jollies. I think you are a sick man. But I know that others will eventually find out about you as well & not bother with you. The last thing I'm going to say to you is "have a good life".

Mark - tackman57

To those reading these comments & either of our blogs, I was totally "sucked in" by this man, thinking he was is real pain from his e-mail where he expresses extreme guilt for cheating on his wife if were got together. I sent him a reply that told him I understood his concerns AND that I would never ask him to anything that would hurt his wife or marriage but that to ignor his desire for sex with another man, he might actually make things worse. I even gave him the option to no longer hold him to meeting me & saying good bye to our thoughts about ever meeting. I gave him a day or so to read & think about what I said to him. When I tried to send him another message to find out how he was because I was concerned about him, I found that not only had he changed his profile "taking back his dedication to me as my submissive" BUT has had our SF/AFF blogs frozen (meaning under consideration by the SF/AFF site). I find his actions suspect. I now consider him a fake, a phoney, a manipulator & someone who is a real game player. It's too bad that the SF/AFF site (& other sites as well) don't have a way to expose these kinds of people.

Other than wasting my time over the past 4 MONTHS, & making me really care about him, I have nothing against Aaron. I DO think he needs to get some help with his issues AND stop leading people on. But I think this IS his way of getting his sexual jollies.

1:26 PM  
Blogger tackman57 said...

Aaron contacted me just now & told me that he had changed his profile because he thought I would understand he could not meet me. Well, I would have understood IF he would have contacted me, HIMSELF, not by changing his post. I was this man's friend, I allowed myself to care for him & worry about his guilty feelings. He repaid me by not telling me in an e-mail or site message, directly to me, of his decision that he could not meet me. Aaron, I would have understood. I would have gladly supported your decision. I would have even offered to remain your friend, to be there for you if you ever needed to talk to someone about your feelings. But instead, you chose to treat me like a piece of meat you found on a net sex site. Well, like I told you in my last e-mail, I hold no ill will towards you. I just never wish to hear from you again. I've asked SW/AFF to remove you from my Friend Network & have blocked you from ever contacting me. You have proved yourself NOT a friend. Friends do not treat other friends like this. So, enjoy your life. Someday you will need a friend like me, one who really cared about you, worried about you, one who was willing to give up our possible sexual relationship to make sure you & your marriage wasn't hurt inspite of my desire for you. I hope you will remember what you have thrown away by treating me like you have. I also hope by that time you have "wised up" & changed how you communicate with others because if not, you're going to be a very lonely man.

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home